Dignity DTRT is our joint venture partnership factory, located in Ghana's capital city of Accra.
FROM ZERO TO 1,500 EMPLOYEES IN JUST ONE YEAR
Located in Ghana's capital city of Accra, our manufacturing facility employs over 1,500 workers and continues to grow each day.
Dignity/DTRT has assembled a team of over 35 expat managers from over 8 countries with hundreds of years of combined apparel factory management experience.
Through our management training program we are accelerating the knowledge transfer to our local staff and developing the 1st generation of Ghanaian apparel factory management.
- AGOA duty-free status
- Low overall cost structure
- Highly motivated workforce available
- available infrastructure for capacity expansion (government owned garment manufacturing enclaves)
- Dedicated supply of consistent electricity to the factory complex
- Stable democratic government that serves as a model for Africa
- Existing government-supported “Free Zone” that offers exemption from all import/export duties and streamlined processing of goods through Ghana customs
- Shipping lead time of only 15-18 days to US or EU
- High government motivation to grow the industry to increase employment
Location- Accra, Ghana
Current Styles– Men's T-shirts, Women's T-shirts, Youth T-shirts, Men's Polo-Shirts, Women's Polo-Shirts, Youth Polo-Shirts, Athletic Shorts.
Sewing Capacity Per Week– 80,000 T-shirts 50,000 Polo Shirts